If you feel like you or someone you know has a story worth sharing, here’s the interview process. These are the same questions our journalists ask each individual they meet on their travels to tell their story:
- What is most important to you in your life and why?
- Who or what has influenced you most in your life?
- As a child, what vision or ambitions did you have for you life? What did you want to be?
- What do most people misunderstand about you, your culture, your belief system and/or your country?
- What brings you joy? What brings you misery?
- What is trust? Who do you trust and why? Who do you mistrust and why?
- What is love for you? What is hate?
- Tell me about your future. Who do you want to be and what do you want to do with your life?
- What defines you as a person? What do you see as your identity or purpose?
- What is your biggest challenge? What is your greatest attribute?
To be considered for an article, email email@example.com.